Vacancy for Talent Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.04.2019
Company: Deloitte & Touche CIS
Job Vacancy – Talent Specialist
Look within and impact everything around you.
Deloitte’s impact can be as large or as small as our people make it. No more, no less. So we seek professionals who see differently, who find opportunity where others don’t, who look within themselves and know that with the right support and team they can impact the world.
Deloitte is looking for Talent Specialist to join the Talent team
Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges?
If you are detail-oriented and inquisitive and if you are looking for an opportunity to grow and stretch your capabilities in Human Resources in an agile learning environment, where people are collaborated for success built on trust and integrity, then this could be your chance to take your career to the next level.
Your role as Talent specialist will be far from one-dimensional. You will undertake a wide range of HR tasks,varying from organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves to crafting HR policies. You will work with Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. You will also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on talent related topics.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Maintaining employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and providing employee self-service.
- Statutory reporting and other documentation required by government regulations
- Reporting - gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics. Preparing quarterly Talent Dashboard with key employee statistics
Strategic and operational activities
- Day to day support to talent related operations
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Support with employee on boarding and organizing training & development initiatives
- Undertake tasks around performance management, assisting in performance management reviews and educating employees on performance management process
- Provide necessary data to the management team to help monitor staff performance
- Pursuing positive employee experience and using technology to help monitor those efforts
- Fostering employee wellbeing and team building activities
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR generalist experience
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Capacity to analyze and work with important HR metrics
- Strong technology skills with HR software and platforms, such as HRIS, or workforce management systems
- Aptitude in problem-solving, excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Job Segment: HR, Payroll, Performance Management, HRIS, Recruiting, Human Resources, Finance
Apply now: https://careers.deloitte.ru/