Vacancy for Electrical Quantity Surveyor in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.08.2019
Position Title: Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Provide a full range of cost estimating and project management services to new and existing clients;
- Preparing estimates at various stages of the design process, from conceptual design to pre-tender stage;
- Assisting in the pricing of estimates end tender analysis;
- Completion of design effiency analysis, along with full trade and elemental take-off;
- Lifecycle Analysis (cost estimate, current condition, remaining life, maintenance cost, etc.);
- Preparing front-end cost repost to support cost estimates;
- Assisting in preparation of change order review analysis;
- Maintaining ongoing client communication and resolving issues as required.
- +5 years of related experience in mechanical cost estimating/tender;
- Must speak good English;
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- Understanding of the construction industry-development, contracting & consultant services;
- Understanding of various procurement methods and scheduling;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Excellent communication skills-impersonal, written & presentation;
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics;
- Undertake tasks/activities and prepare all reports as may be requested by Tenders manager.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.