Vacancy for Payroll Accountant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 26.08.2019
Turan Legal and Tax Services LLC is looking for Payroll Accountant
Turan Legal and Tax Services LLC is a fast growing legal and tax consulting company (B2B) which unifies the experienced and professional team of lawyers.
- Processes monthly payroll according to the Government legislation and maintains payroll information as required;
- Maintains and processes payroll records and reports for accounting of salary/wages due, accruals, deductions and other payroll functions;
- Processing employee data (new hires, changes, bonuses, departures) from the HR system of record to the payroll file;
- Working with SSPF reports;
- Opening bank cards for employees and communication with the bank regarding card problems;
- Preparing bank payment orders;
- Conduct payroll audits;
- Report to the Director about payroll related issues.
- University degree preferably in Finance/Accounting;
- 1-2 years of experience in payroll accounting and payroll calculations;
- Solid knowledge of local Payroll, Taxes and Labor Code regulations;
- Good computer Literate;
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV preferably in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org