Vacancy for Risk Management Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 13.12.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Risk Management Specialists for its Transformation Office.
Key Result Areas
- Use of appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to assess credit, market and operational risks;
- Analysis of loan portfolio by various criteria;
- Submission of proposals on the Bank's risk appetite, risk strategy and policies, and various risk indicators;
- Coordination and support in financial (credit or market) risk management projects;
- Preparing reports on the status of the ongoing transformation process for regular meetings of the Board and the Transformation Office
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or other relevant field;
- Background in credit, market or operational risk management;
- At least 1 year of experience in the banking industry as a risk analyst/risk management specialist;
- Good understanding of IFRS 9 or IAS 39, especially classification and impairment;
- Knowledge of normative acts adopted by the CBAR and FIMSA on the classification of loan terms and policies;
- Preferable certificates in Finance Modeling, DipIFR, CFA levels.
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until December 24, 2019. Please indicate the name of the position (Transformation Office/ Risk management) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.