Vacancy for International Affairs Office Coordinator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.02.2019
Deadline: February 5, 2019
Department/Office: International Affairs Office
Khazar University is seeking a qualified applicant to fill a position of Coordinator at the International Affairs Office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English language skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details, ability to meet deadlines, time management skills
- Flexible and quick-learner able to work independently as well as in a team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in international student recruitment activities
- Coordinate international student orientation and engagement
- Work collaboratively with other departments/offices on issues concerning international students
- Manage international student databases and personal files
- Build and maintain relations with universities, organizations, and other relevant entities
- Coordinate international exchange programs (Erasmus+, Mevlana)
- Assist in implementation of other projects and programs
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CV/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5, 2019 with the following subject line: Coordinator at International Affairs Office.
Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
International Affairs Office
The International Affairs Office of Khazar University is responsible for design and implementation of the university’s overall internationalization strategy, including recruitment, admission, and engagement of international students, mobility/exchange programs for students/staff, cooperation with universities/organizations/foreign embassies in Azerbaijan and Embassies of Azerbaijan abroad as well as other tasks/projects contributing to the university’s mission and vision. The International Affairs Office also provides guidance and advising services to international students/scholars/visitors of Khazar University. For more information about the International Affairs Office visit: http://international.khazar.org/