Vacancy for Assistant to the Dean in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 04.02.2019
Under the general direction of the Dean, the Assistant provides administrative support to the Dean in a wide variety of areas including: scheduling, correspondence, maintenance of the Dean’s calendar and problem solving for the day-to-day operations of the Dean’s Office.
- Handle all the administrative tasks in the office, which includes correspondence, distribution, conference/interview set up, scheduling of meetings, etc.;
- Manage assigned projects, send necessary information and reminders;
- Help to organize various events and meetings related to the school;
- Order course materials including books with the consultation of the faculty;
- Arrange room and other necessary logistics for meetings and social events organized by the school;
- Create agendas, take notes when asked and produce meeting minutes;
- Maintain file cabinets and ensure up to date record keeping;
- Make travel arrangements, including registration to conferences and other events;
- Complete different departmental forms (purchase request form, equipment utilization sheet);
- Make copies of the documents as assigned by the Dean and also according to the needs of the school;
- Other errands assigned by the Dean.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree is required;
- More than 2 years administrative assistant experience or equivalent;
- Strong computer skills required;
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Azerbaijani languages:
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in a team.