Vacancy for IT Reporting Analyst in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking IT Reporting Analyst
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce written technical and functional documentations.
- Create and optimize of Complex Architecture for Reporting Environment in line with Technical Reporting Strategy and already implemented and deployed systems.
- Manages all phases of the reporting development lifecycle.
- Responsible for planning, integration, designing, scheduling and deploying Reporting systems
- Participates in the implementation of the Bank’s projects, related on reporting part.
- Development of statistic and analytic reports
- Ensures health of all informational data;
- Execute department activities in consistent with internal procedures existing in company, confidentiality policy and government legislation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Applied Math., or İnformational Technology
- License / Certificate - Oracle Pl –SQL programs units, Oracle Sql Expert
- Product Knowledge - Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle FlexCube, PL/SQL Developer
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Excel, R, Python, Oracle PL/SQL, Java (Basic)
- Good language skills (English level at least intermediate)
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 28, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (IT Reporting Analyst / Edu-active.com) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.