Vacancy for Lead Mobile Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 08.02.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Lead Mobile Developers for its Digital Innovation Lab.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
- Establish and maintain strong partnership with the business owners/product owners.
- Work with Business Owners/Product Owners and system leads(including vendor solutions) to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in the long-term planning for products.
- Ensures commitments are met while providing high quality and cost effective systems that meet customer’s expectations.
- Full stack hand-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation (iOS and Android), including system analysis, test driven application development, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Adapt Digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality with well-structured code
- Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing digital environment..
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their SLAs..
- Troubleshoot debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development pipeline and process including development of applications that interface with hardware accessories.
- Lead and mentor junior mobile developer.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Key Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical field ( a degree from overseas university will be an advantage)
- Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com until February 28, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Lead Mobile Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.