Vacancy for Full Stack (strong Front-end or Back-end) Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 08.01.2019
Summary of role
- We are hiring full-stack developers, as well as strong front-end and back-end developers who desire to develop into full-stack;
- Developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping / implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology;
- Full stack developers contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps;
- Full stack developers will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas).
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
- E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
Required skills and background
- 3+ years of software development experience with one/several expert areas, e.g. front-end or back-end development, continuous delivery, automated testing, infrastructure, databases. Knowledge of Agile software development process is preferred;
- Front-end technologies: Familiarity with Golang, Ruby on Rails, HTML, React, Angular and CSS;
- Back-end technologies: Familiarity with Node.js, PHP, Golang, Java, Perl, SQL, .Net;
- Some infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies;
- Experiences with some of the following: code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, domain driven design, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security, pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design;
- Preferably experience with RSpec, JUnit or Selenium testing frameworks as well as relational and NoSQL data stores;
- Minimum Intermediate English required.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.