Vacancy for Designer in Baku, Azerbaijan
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking a Designer for its Division of Marketing Communications at Marketing department.
IBA is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 1992, Bank provides various banking products and services for retail and corporate customers in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It offers private and corporate customer current accounts, savings accounts, deposits, investment savings products, custody, credit and debit cards, consumer loans and mortgages, direct debit facilities, overdrafts, loan and other credit facilities, and foreign currency and derivative products. The bank enjoys a unique position in the history of its nation: the institution has played a key role in bringing the country of Azerbaijan, a “new” country with an ancient heritage and culture, into the 21st century’s global economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all designs are aligned with brand standards, maintaining visual style guide, and a bank-wide commitment to brand consistency.
- Advise on the most effective and appropriate design strategies and tactics for delivering key messages and information.
- Use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint to create effective marketing, advertising, and editorial materials, including infographics, website, email campaigns, calendar, print newsletter, event signage, and presentations.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockup.
- Refine templates and reproduce assets within existing templates as needed.
- Creation of merchandise product design, as needed.
- Other communications department projects as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- University degree, ideally in Design, Advertising or Marketing;
- At least 3 years of professional communications experience, preferably as a graphic designer and marketing professional.
- Adobe Creative Suite design software proficiency required.
- Strong portfolio showing both print and digital design proficiency.
- Exceptional eye for and attention to detail.
- Ability to turnaround artwork quickly on short notice.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines while effectively managing multiple projects with creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to understand and communicate requirements and design, explain, and negotiate feedback on mockups.
- Ability to work well as part of a diverse, cross-country team, keeping others informed, and highlighting opportunities and risks associated with campaigns and projects.
- Motion graphics and production skills are a plus.
- Ideal candidate will additionally have strong illustration skills.
- Good communication skills in Azerbaijani, English, Russian language;
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 22, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Designer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.