Vacancy for Cyber-Security Intern in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 26.01.2019
PwC Azerbaijan announces a new vacancy of Cyber-Security Intern!
• You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of various responsibilities that may include:
• Assisting with performing audit procedures, conducting interviews, and reviewing documents;
• Assisting with identifying, developing, and documenting issues and recommendations for clients;
• Assisting with communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports;
• Assisting with data analytics tasks through utilizing MySQL and other tools such as Power BI or Tableau;
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients;
• Assisting in Code Review of Web, Android, iOS and Desktop applications. (Code review may involve analysis of coding style, software architecture and security);
• Assisting to research and find solutions per project requirements.
What’s in it for you:
• Fixed term contract with possible extension;
• Interesting and challenging work in an international environment;
• Support for professional qualification (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, CEH, OCJP or CIA, ACCA);
• Opportunity to attend global trainings of PwC;
• Systematic long-term development, both through training programs and on-the-job learning from experienced professionals.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor degree from university with major in Computer Science, Technology, or Management Information Systems;
• A degree from overseas university, ADA University, Baku Engineering University would be an advantage;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azerbaijani and English (Russian as an advantage);
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Strong interest to develop IT expertise to maximize added value from IT to business environment of clients;
• An understanding in Network Security and Cryptography (fundamental knowledge in encryption, hashing algorithms and public key infrastructure);
• Basic MySQL, Java programming skills, C#, Python, Java-script, Android and iOS development skills are an advantage;
• Data analysis skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism.