Vacancy for Accountant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 28.01.2019
Contact Person – Nofal Jafarov
Qafqaz Business Center. H.Aliyev pr 95
Send your CV – email@example.com
Job title - Accountant
The company was founded in 1974 with a pioneering idea in developing and introducing the circular in line centrifugal duct fan which has simplified ventilation systems. Our motto “The straight way”, has now extended from a product concept to a business philosophy. Our range has grown substantially to span a wide range of energy efficient fans, air handling units, air distribution products, air conditioning, air curtains and heating products. Our products are robust and easy to choose, install and use.
Salary – 700 AZN and more, depending on skills of candidate.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, income statement (Balance Sheet and Income Statement)
- Assisting to our Outsourcing Company about For National Accounting Preparing VAT return
- Assisting to Outsourcing Accounting Company about Sending and receiving invoices.
- Assisting to Outsourcing Accounting Company about Social Security statements
- Assisting to Outsourcing Accounting Company about Preparing Salaries of Workers
- Assisting to Outsourcing Accounting Company about Preparing Quarterly and annually reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Accounting 1C program.
- ACCA Certificates F3 and F7 must be.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Highly organized, with ability to priorities multiple tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Good team work attitude with good communication skills
- Good English, spoken and written
- Ability to work with e-gov.az, e-taxes.gov.az
- Experience: 2 years and more.