Vacancy for Bellman at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection, AzerbaijanJobs 29.01.2019
Company: Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
Department: Front Office
Application deadline: 15.02.2019
To provide assistance to guests and hotel departments, to transport and deliver luggage, mail and other items around hotel property, to ensure guest comfort and facilitate hotel operations.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet hotel guests.
- To provide efficient, timely and safe transportation to all hotel guests.
- Welcome guests according to set standards.
- To assist hotel departments, as requested, including mail and parcel delivery.
- To actively promote the hotel`s services and facilities to visiting guests.
- Ensure that you are on time to your duty with clean uniform and well groomed.
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities, hours of operation and current promotions.
- Assist guest with luggage, when arriving or departing from the hotel.
- Assist guest with loading/offloading form the vehicle.
- Be familiar with local area services, offices, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Treat guest’s cars with respect, and always be cautious while driving, if needed.
- Respect the driving rules within the property at all times.
- Be familiar with different makes of car and their operation.
- Be fully aware of all safety and emergency procedures.
- Report any accidents immediately to the management.
- Ensure that hotel entrance is clean and tidy.
- Recharge buggies, keep them clean.
- Stay within the area of the entrance door at all times.
- To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
- Performs other assigned duties
Required skills and abilities:
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks at all times.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com until February 15th, 2019
Please indicate the name of the position “bellman” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.