Vacancy for Reception in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 29.01.2019
Inspire with us for holidays in Azerbaijan!
Azerbaijan Tourism Board (ATB) is Azerbaijan’s national tourism organization. Our core tasks include the management of the "Holiday in Azerbaijan" brand, innovative marketing in the most internationally promising markets and the transfer of our knowledge of guests and markets to the domestic tourism industry. In this way we make an important contribution to the competitiveness of the holiday destination Azerbaijan.
The ideal candidate has to have positive attitude to work, excellent communication and organization skills, is accurate and responsible.
We are looking for a Receptionist to receive incoming calls, register to welcome and register the guests visiting the office, perform other related functions.
• Receive incoming calls and direct them on assignment;
• Keep an updated phone list of the office;
• Meet citizens and guests visiting the office;
• Registration of visitors;
• inform visitors about the arrival of guests and inform all guests about any delay.
• Be attentive to all the guests and organize them to pay attention and support;
• Delivering this information on registration and timely delivery of office-related information;
• Executing verbal, written instructions and existing on-premises rules directly and by the Guidance to ensure the performance of the employment functions;
• Organize work according to the procedures and guidelines;
• Protecting the confidentiality of the information contained in and received;
• Execute additional functions as required by the direct supervisor when requested.
Education and / or Experience
• Bachelor's degree;
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
• Have organizational skills and attention;
• Have communication skills;
• Serious, responsible, and accurate.
Candidates are required to send their CVs to email@example.com. Until 28.02.2019
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email (Reception).
It is recommended that only short-term candidates be linked to the next stages of the recruitment process.