Have u ever dreamed about being part of the team of Digital Innovation Lab?Jobs 31.01.2019
Accelerating Technology to Feed the World
Summary of roles
- Developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping / implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology;
- Create and maintain a repository of common assets and reusable code
- Meet with client line of business leaders, discuss their vision and ideas, and create compelling digital experiences
- Develop user interfaces for web, mobile, portals & collaboration, and social computing solutions
- Full stack developers contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps;
- Full stack developers will have a real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continual learning, typically manifest in their community contributions (e.g., open source work publishing / speaking on technical ideas).
- Execute complex machine learning and deep learning projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to customers, managers, and key decision makers.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing teams across many Bosch business domains (automotive, industrial, internet of things) to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with product management, visual design and user experience to facilitate and lead ethnographic, active participant, and remote user research.
- Define user research methodologies and processes as it applies to various product features and timelines.
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
- E2E ownership and responsibility for including infrastructure, building, testing, deployment;
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
Required skills and background
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant degree, Master degree is a plus ( a degree from overseas university will be an advantage);
- Front-end technologies: Familiarity with Golang, Ruby on Rails, HTML, React, Angular and CSS;
- Back-end technologies: Familiarity with Node.js, PHP, Golang, Java, Perl, SQL, .Net;
- Some infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies;
- Experiences with some of the following: code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, domain driven design, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security, pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design;
- Preferably experience with RSpec, JUnit or Selenium testing frameworks as well as relational and NoSQL data stores;
- A good command of written and spoken English
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is February 28, 2019.
Attention: Candidatures not eligible for the requirements of this position, not following the above rules or applied after the deadline will not be considered.