Vacancy for Data Management Coordinator / Data Analyst in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 31.01.2019
Data Management Coordinator / Data Analyst
About this job
Institution: EFMD Brussels
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Application Deadline: 8 March 2019
Employment Status:Consultancy contract, One year, potentially renewable
Salary: Competitive consultancy fee offered, 150-200 days/year to be agreed
EFMD is a global, membership driven organization, based in Brussels. As the largest international network association in the field of management development, the EFMD network includes over 900 members and reaches over 30,000 management development professionals from academia, business, public service and consultancy across 88 countries worldwide. EFMD plays a central role in shaping an international approach to management education and is a unique forum for information, research, networking and debate on innovation and best practice in management development. EFMD, with its offices in Geneva, Hong Kong, Miami and Prague, provides an international platform to bring together leaders in the management education profession.
To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are looking for a Data Management Coordinator / Data Analyst.
Responsibilities include managing data input of member schools, maintaining our databases, preparing and executing queries (thus enabling knowledge creation within EFMD) and, more generally, interpreting data and compiling reports for EFMD and our external stakeholders.
- Facilitate specification, test and rollout of our new, cloud-based database management system
- Support operation of the system
- Generate information for accreditation and communications managers
- Make recommendations for data changes or requirements evolution
- Communicate with external users
The candidate should also fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Business and Information Systems or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Critical thinking: ability to look at numbers, trends and data and come to conclusions; Math and Statistics skills are helpful
- Team player with excellent networking, organisational and people skills
- General familiarity with database systems
- Knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge of technologies and tools that enable analytical work
- Basic knowledge in Big Data and Cloud technologies
- International work and/or study experience are a plus
Interested candidates should visit EFMD’s and EFMD Global Network’s websites at http://www.efmd.org, www.efmdglobal.org for further information on EFMD and the international network. Interested applicants should send a covering letter and CV to Prof Martin Schader: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultancy fee will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Candidates should indicate fee expectation as well as 2 reference persons with their email addresses. All information will be treated confidentially.
A selection committee will review all the applications after the deadline March 8th, 2019 and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.