Vacancy for Hostess at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 01.07.2019
Position: Hostess at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Welcome and seat restaurant customers in a friendly and efficient manner and provide support to food & beverage service staff ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and seating capacity is achieved.
- Maintains working knowledge and follows all departmental Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Maintains a full awareness of restaurant layout and table plans in order to maximize potential covers and sittings.
- Promptly and professionally greets and seats customers wishing to dine.
- Maintains an effective reservation system to maximize the potential number of covers and to meet customers required needs.
- Actively monitors customer satisfaction upon guest departure and reports any problems to supervisor/ manager.
- Builds relationships with first-time and regular customers through guest recognition and professionalism.
- Actively uses up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Provides service colleagues with information that assists in exceeding expectations, predominately special needs and name of guests
- Assists service colleagues with table and/ or counter service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Assists service colleagues to provide table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Develops and updates food and beverage knowledge required to carry out duties.
- Provides advice on food and beverages to guests
- Receives and stores food and beverages adhering to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Proactively assists customers.
- Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum related experience working within the hospitality industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian, any additional language is preferable.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible working hours.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 15th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Hostess” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.