Vacancy for Waiter at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 01.07.2019
Position: Waiter at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
- Makes sure that the guests feel always at ease and find everything to their taste.
- Provides guests with a friendly, competent and top quality service.
- Be honest and reliable.
- Co-operates with the rest of the team for a smooth operation.
- Has a good knowledge of the food and beverages served in the restaurant.
- Serves food and beverages to guests according to the sequence of service learnt during training.
- Performs various incidental duties to increase guest’s enjoyment and facilitate a smooth overall operation of the dining room.
- Greets the guest with a warm smile and by name if possible.
- Presents a warm and personable appearance at all times.
- Reports on time to the Manager.
- Checks: staff notice board and staff communication board to see if there are any news pertaining to the operation.
- Inspects restaurant area to ensure that the tables have been reset properly; all tables, chairs and under table areas have been cleaned after bussing; and all supplies have been replenished.
- Maintains all serving stations in excellent condition.
- Delivers the order promptly to kitchen or bar and observes the proper ordering procedures.
- Picks up orders promptly and inspects all items before serving, for appearance, temperature and correctness.
- Assists in bussing tables as necessary.
- Co-ordinates and co-operates with all the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- Resets Restaurant and back area as per restaurant standards.
- Performs other assigned duties
Required skills and abilities:
- Good Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks at all times.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 15th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Waiter” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.