Vacancy for Administrator, Graduate Recruitment in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 04.07.2019
Administrator, Graduate Recruitment
Under the supervision of the Manager for Student Recruitment, the Administrator for Graduate Recruitment is responsible for managing all aspects of student recruitment cycle for the graduate programs.
- Develops and updates annually national and international applicant profiles for graduate programs based on the enrolment data and market analysis;
- Identifies the target groups for graduate programs and develops annual recruitment plan and schedule of activities;
- Promotes the degree programs offered by ADA University in accordance with the annual recruitment plan;
- Represents the University at high schools, universities, education fairs, promotional trips, on and off campus events, etc. These may include conducting campus tours, open days, and other recruitment events;
- Organizes presentations, mock classes, and other events as determined by recruitment plan outside ADA University;
- Organizes and conducts information sessions for potential candidates;
- Tracks participation from recruitment to enrollment by using various data tracking systems;
- Handles telephone and email enquiries from prospective students, their parents, faculty and other staff members independently and in a timely and professional manner;
- Works collaboratively with, Admissions, Student Records and Registration Offices and other key departments/individuals within the University to create a seamless transition from recruitment through enrollment and registration process;
- Informs new students and families of the admissions requirements, transfer guidelines, financial aid and scholarship information;
- Enters recruit data to Banner Student Information System and ensures data integrity;
- Creates and maintains the records for each enquiry;
- Manages and conducts communication with prospective students (recruits) from the enquiry to the start of admission application;
- Prepares reports to reflect both outreach activities and outcomes.
- Assists with the production and distribution of publicity materials;
- Assists with the content management and marketing activities directed towards the student recruitment;
- Supports the Recruitment and Admissions Team by undertaking other ad hoc duties as and when required;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Psychology or related field;
- 2-3 years of experience interacting with students, clients and customers;
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing and be able to speak publicly;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is required. Fluency in Russian is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point); SAP and the ability to work with Students Information Management Systems;
- Should possess high energy, attention to detail, and the ability to organize effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to work occasional weekends and be open for a Domestic and an international travel as required.