Vacancy for HR Consultant in Alexandria, EgyptJobs 04.07.2019
Launched Sunday 26 May 2019, the Anna Lindh Foundation seeks the support of Human Resources Consultant to enhance its global performance and formulate HR policies and practices to better serve achieving its goals.
- Review and provide advice on ALF current contracts, in order to enhance, harmonize and have them better aligned to international , best practices standards and compliance with related laws.
- Review and access The Foundation’s decentralization actions , assignments and reassignments outside The Headquarters in Alexandria.
- Advise/develop an organizational structure which can better serve implementing ALF goals, the long-term development of the Foundation and enables staff growth.
- Design Job description per position and reporting lines.
- Design Key performance indicators and performance reviews/ appraisals.
- Developing staff training plan and needs.
- Define growth/promotion plans.
- Advise on Salary Structure/ compensation scheme based on objective criteria for all employees ( a salary grid harmonized for all employees, that guarantee equality and fairness among staff).
- Review and update the Foundation Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual considering the Anna Lindh Foundation statutes and in line with International standards, European commission rules and Egyptian labor law.
- Provide advice to the Foundation on some staff legal issues.
- Provide general assessment of needs for Organizational Development
Concrete formulation of Foundation’s HR needs will be communicated upon contracting and with joint assessment with the consultant.
References: to be shared upon contracting
- ALF statutes.
- Approved Foundation work plan.
- Current staff contracts.
- ALF manuals.
- Highlight in their CV/ application their capacity and experience to undertake the consultancy service in the areas requested in the above attached scope of work.
- Should have a proven track record in international HR policy development and in establishing performance management systems and tools.
- Be able to collaborate with the Foundation team to develop the outlined deliverables.
- Indication on your expected fee.
- Fill in the application form below
- Upload your CV (in English) using Europass format http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu.
- Upload motivation letter (2pages maximum) outlining your understanding of the tasks, how do you propose to deliver the tasks and your experience in doing similar work.
- Send to email : Candidature.ALF@bibalex.org