Vacancy for Human Resource Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.07.2019
UFAZ was initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan. Since September 2016, directed by the University of Strasbourg and by the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, in close partnership with the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, UFAZ undertakes the delocalization of 4 specialties at bachelor level in the fields of science and engineering. Students are delivered a French and an Azerbaijani diploma.
Vacant Position: HR manager
Applicants must submit via e-mail a CV and motivation letter written in English specifying the interest for the position at UFAZ to the selection committee (deadline: as soon as possible). Applications and information request are to be sent to: email@example.com
The application file shall include:
- A complete CV meeting at best the selection criteria detailed as follows:
- A degree or qualification in Human Resources Management or in a similar discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of HR;
- Knowledge of labor law (Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan)
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory acts.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks as needed
- Proficiency with computing software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff at all organizational levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.
- Type of employment: Full-time
- Preparation and signing of labor contracts for local administrative and teaching staff
- Preparation and signing of independent services contracts for permanent and short term foreign professors invited to the university from French universities (University of Strasbourg and University of Rennes 1)
- Supervising and arranging purchase of airline tickets and making hotel reservations as required
- Supervising the preparation of the needed documents for migration and applying to the State Migration Service on behalf of foreign permanent teachers, invited to the university
- Management of visa procedures for foreign experts invited to the university
- Management of orientation of new employees to the university
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Participating in evaluation of the performance of teaching staff, at the end of probation and annually thereafter
- Participating in office staff development, workshops, programs, and administrative functions;
- Establishing and maintaining a positive, effective working relationship with staff and faculty
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Assisting individual staff members in identifying their training needs, and improving their knowledge and abilities;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a variety of special events, indoor and outdoor activities