Vacancy for Junior Specialist at the Membership Services Department in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 19.07.2019
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is searching for the Junior Specialist at the Membership Services Department.
AHK Azerbaijan is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As part of our activities, we support German and Azerbaijani companies in their activities here and in Germany and we organize multiple network events each year. To support our young and motivated German-Azerbaijani team, we are looking for the Junior Specialist at the Membership Services Department.
- Constant attentive support and consultation of member companies;
- Processing of written and oral questions from AHK member companies;
- Participation in the preparation of Members’ Assemblies, AHK-Impuls and working group meetings;
- Active co-operation in the member's acquisition;
- Assistance in internal legal matters;
- Translation of the assigned documents and reports;
- Preparing protocols;
- Completing administrative and research tasks.
- Successfully completed university study (ideally with main focus on economics or political science);
- High affinity for political and economic issues;
- Very good/fluent English and Azerbaijani knowledge in spoken and written, good knowledge of German is an advantage;
- Organizational talent, service and customer orientation, very good communication skills, resilience, flexibility, punctuality, ability to work in a team;
- Analytical competence and fast comprehension;
- Secure handling in MS Office;
We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter and tabular CV) with the subject "Junior Specialist at the Membership Services Department" until 26.07.2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without cover letter will not be considered.