Vacancy for Junior Lawyer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.07.2019
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is looking for Junior Lawyer .
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is a fast growing legal and tax consulting company (B2B) which unifies the experienced and professional team of lawyers.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with customers, suppliers and other business partners under the supervision of a lawyer;
- Drafting letters and other required documents the respective state agencies;
- Supporting case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials;
- Organizing materials for team case review;
- Assistance with client disputes and reporting;
- Conducting legal researches for problem-solving and applying the law to fix client problems;
- Representing customer companies in state agencies;
- Carrying out basic research on specific tax and legal matters.
Main requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in law (Master degree is a preference);
- Previous job experience is not mandatory however would be an advantage;
- Strong commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in Legal and Tax consulting services;
- Being responsible, punctual, polite, and accurate;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in English and Azerbaijani (Russian is desirable);
- Curiosity and keeping up with the law developments.
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Salary will be determined upon the candidate’s education, experience, and professional qualities.
Interested lawyers can send resumes/CVs to email@example.com and expected salary (in AZN).
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.