Vacancy for Lawyer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.07.2019
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is looking for a Lawyer .
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is a fast growing legal and tax consulting company (B2B) which unifies the experienced and professional team of lawyers.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Reviewing and drafting various types of contracts and other legal instruments subject to their compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation;
- Participating in meetings with customer companies;
- Preparing case summaries and materials for customer companies;
- Organizing materials for team case review;
- Assistance with client disputes and reporting;
- Representing customer companies in state agencies;
- Providing legal advice on corporate, commercial and labor law issues to both local and international clients, successfully representing clients on migration, tax and labor issues;
- Working with internal team to prepare the documents and implement overall business strategy;
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice.
Main requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in law (Master degree in abroad is a preference);
- At least two years of work experience in the field of law;
- Candidates with the experience in working with international companies is preferable;
- Strong commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in Legal and Tax consulting services;
- Being responsible, punctual, polite, and accurate;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details;
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Salary will be determined upon the candidate’s education, experience, and professional qualities.
Interested lawyers can send resumes/CVs to email@example.com and expected salary (in AZN).
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.