Vacancy for Senior IFRS Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.07.2019
Vacancy: Senior IFRS Specialist for Finance Department
• Analyze financial reporting standards like IFRS to understand their implications;
• Regularly update on technical issues and accounting standard development;
• Liaise with external and internal auditors and tax representatives for statutory auditing and reporting, tax filing and annual reports;
• Lead the preparation of various financial reports in a timely manner;
• Review and maintain the accuracy of bank accounting and business procedures;
• Handle the bank’s taxation, identify tax planning opportunities, develop and advise on solutions for the company.
• At least 3 years’ relevant working experience;
• Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Accounting;
• Previous experience in banking and audit experience background;
• Excellent technical knowledge of IFRS and taxes are a must;
• Knowledge of local laws regarding finances and taxation;
• ACCA certification is a serious advantage.
Desirable criteria & qualifications:
• proficiency in relevant accounting software
• attention to detail and accuracy;
• planning and organizing;
• scheduling and monitoring;
• communication skills;
• problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
• initiative; team work; confidentiality.
Candidates are required to submit CVs/Application Forms until July 31, 2019. via e-mail at email@example.com
Due to immediate need, applications will be reviewed ongoing basis and the recruitment process may be concluded before the deadline. All eligible candidates are advised to send in their applications/CVs as soon as possible.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email (Senior IFRS Specialist). Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment procedure.