Vacancy for Senior Lawyer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 24.07.2019
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is looking for a Senior Lawyer.
“Turan Legal and Tax Services” LLC is a fast growing legal and tax consulting company (B2B) which unifies the experienced and professional team of lawyers.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents;
- Drafting letter to the courts of the Republic of Azerbaijan and representing customer companies in courts;
- Participating in meetings with customer companies;
- Supervising due diligence process for customer companies;
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations;
- Representing customer companies in state agencies;
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents;
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases;
- Reviewing and drafting various types of contracts and other legal instruments subject to their compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation.
- Providing legal advice on corporate, commercial and labor law issues to both local and international clients, successfully representing clients on migration, tax and labor issues
- Providing M&A advice including legal Due Diligence checks
- Delivering in-depth legislative analysis of local business structure to clients intending to establish legal presence in the country
- To prepare the documents and implement overall business strategy
Main requirements for the candidate:
- University degree in law;
- Master’s degree (L.L.M.) in Europe/US is advance;
- At least 3 years of work experience in outsource (legal consulting) or 5 years as in-house lawyer;
- Experience in working with international companies is advance;
- Being responsible, punctual, polite, and accurate;
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details;
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Salary will be determined upon the candidate’s education, experience, and professional qualities.
Interested lawyers can send resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and expected salary (in AZN).
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to the interview.