Vacancy for Corporate Lawyer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.07.2019
One of the leading banks is seeking a Corporate Lawyer for its Legal Department.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Necessary legal support to corporate management issues in the Bank;
• Drafting contracts, letters and further documents;
• Legal support about several bank products, research on national and foreign legislation, state practice and precedents;
• Preparation of legal opinions;
• Participation in drafting responses to legal inquiries;
• In-time investigation of legal issues occurring in all structural units of the Bank and participation in the process of instruction of employees;
• Conducting review of all agreements, as well as international agreements and contracts signed in terms of the activities of the Bank.
• Bachelor in Law, Masters in Commercial Law or Civil law, foreign education would be an advantage;
• Work experience - at least 1 year as Corporate Lawyer;
• Banking experience will be an asset;
• Language skills - working proficiency in three languages: Russian, English and Azerbaijani ;
• Relevant knowledge in civil, labor, tax and bank legislations;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Time management skills;
• Teamwork skills.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com with a subject line “Corporate Lawyer”.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.