Vacancy for Civil Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 31.07.2019
With its experienced and competent staff, “PMD Projects” LLC carries out the design and construction of residential buildings, hotels, agricultural facilities, as well as repair and restoration of various business units located in various regions of Azerbaijan.
We are currently looking for a Civil Engineer.
- Control over the volume, value and quality of construction works to meet the construction projects standards, project-estimate documents, construction norms and regulations, technical specifications.
- Implementation of required measures to detect and eliminate defects in construction works.
- Supervising the author’s control over the project documentation and existing construction norms and regulations issued by the Project Designer.
- Quality control of construction materials and works to be used in construction.
- Verification and analysis of the project-estimate documents, work volumes and specifications based on accepted construction norms and rules.
- Preparation of price lists for construction materials and services.
- Analysis of the documents (Form-2) confirming actual completion of construction/installation works, review and acceptance of the works done in place, as well as participate in preparing reports on confidential works.
- Compliance with internal discipline regulations, labor protection and safety rules.
- Performing other similar tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Work experience: At least 5 years experiences in the field of civil construction;
- Computer Skills: MS Office programs, AutoCAD, TEKLA, (SAP2000, ETABS-desirable);
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, English – intermediate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.