Vacancy for SPA Therapist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 10.06.2019
Position: Sports & Leisure “SPA Therapist” at Dinamo Hotel Baku,
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures.
- Communicate through appropriate guest cards any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, etc.
- Assist in keeping accurate written records of treatments and products used in view of repeat guests.
- To replenish all necessary items in male/female spa promptly according to standards and procedures.
- To encourage and assist colleagues to create a positive team environment.
- Perform professional services according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Assist in promoting spa & body care products to guests and offer full product knowledge.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the spa and all treatment rooms.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in safe condition.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag and follow good hygiene habits at all times
- To maintain a complete knowledge of pricing, fees and charges
- To have a complete understanding and adhere to the Hotel colleagues’ rules and regulations, fire and safety policy, health and hygiene
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned to meet business demands and guest service needs
- 2 years’ service experience in a 5-star Hotel & Resort or Day Spa
- High school graduate
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally
- Able to provide Hamam treatment, Facial treatment, massage and body treatment
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Win-win attitude
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
until June 25, 2019
Please indicate the name of the position “SPA Therapist” you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.