Vacancy for General Manager Assistant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.06.2019
General Manager Assistant
We are a multinational beverage company operating in 10 countries with our headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey. Our business is to produce, distribute and sell sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola Company across Turkey, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Tajikistan.
At CCI, we create value in everything we do, every day. We improve the lives of our communities for a better future. We inspire 8,500 colleagues to be the very best of themselves. We work together with more than 750,000 customers to serve a consumer base of 400 million across 10 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager
• Screening and responding to all incoming telephone calls and taking action as appropriate
• Typing and/or drafting memorandum, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature
• Ensuring materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with standards, policies and procedures
• Scheduling, preparing agenda and meeting materials and typing minutes for various meetings
• Maintaining the General Manager’s calendars; coordinating, arranging and confirming meeting
• Answering telephone, taking messages and responding inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility
• Booking rooms and conference facilities; travel and accommodation
• Reviewing, determining the priorities and routing incoming correspondence, reports, requests and instructions; handling or referring matters as directed
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
• Organizing and keeping paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Acting as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s Office and other department heads and managers
• Researching and assembling information from a variety of sources for the preparation of reports and correspondence for the General Manager
• University degree
• Min. 1 year of experience in related field
• Advanced level of Azerbaijani, English, Russian and Turkish languages (Verbal and Written)
• Excellent oral and written communication and representational skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
• Advanced user in MS Office programs
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to email@example.com with indicating “General Manager Assistant" in the email subject line.