Vacancy for Senior Consultant in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 20.06.2019
Are you an ambitious consultant or senior consultant, working in a public affairs consultancy, with a strong track record of client and programme management?
Do you get the importance of social and digital communications as more traditional media, and public affairs disciplines?
Do you want to work on complex and challenging briefs in Brussels and across Europe, in an environment that stretches you and tests your strategic and creative thinking?
Yes? Then come and join our ambitious, fast growing and award-winning consultancy which thinks smart people are its best asset and is a great place for you to work and develop.
We’re an integrated, strategic communications and public affairs business with a portfolio of global blue chip corporates and trade association clients. We are engaged in helping to manage a wide range of reputation and political issues for our clients that span sectors including biotech, healthcare, financial services, technology, energy and the environment.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a reliable and trusted front-line client handler
- Understands how Brussels works and the mechanics of EU decision making
- Is a versatile team player able to work across a wide range of briefs
- Enjoys developing strategy, writing and advising clients
- Has confidence in their ability and judgement – and is happy to be challenged
- Can deliver great results and earn client respect
- Has a developing network of contacts and enjoys developing and pitching solutions
- 5-10 years experience of working in a communications and/or public affairs consultancy, preferably in Brussels
- A track record of developing and delivering public affairs and political communications campaigns with a Brussels’ stakeholder audience, ideally combining a range of traditional and innovative tactics
- Issues management experience
- Knowledge of some of the industry sectors mentioned
- Solid written and spoken English. Other languages are an advantage.
Fourtold was set-up in 2013 by senior professionals with extensive experience working in Brussels, and a track record of leading teams and businesses in global agency networks.
Our team includes former journalists, political consultants, creatives and business coaches. We support clients across the world from our bases in Oxford, Brussels and Boston.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to play a critical role and advance their career in a dynamic international consultancy.
Please send your CV and cover letter marked “Senior Consultant” to: Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org