Vacancy for Sports & Leisure “SPA Supervisor” at Dinamo Hotel BakuJobs 28.06.2019
Position: Sports & Leisure “SPA Supervisor” at Dinamo Hotel Baku,
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
- To provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Welcome guests, greet guests and members, explain and up sell the facilities and services available.
- Assist in answering all telephone communication with-in three rings observing standards, etiquette, and patience at all times. Handle guest messages and communication needs accurately.
- Ensure guests are directed to desired locations for treatment and connected with the appropriate service.
- Schedule reservations of spa services for guests and coordinate staff schedule to ensure prompt service.
- Assist with administration duties: filing, products supply inventory and other duties required to support management and operations.
- To report all problems and or complaints related to the spa. Communicate via logbook & staff meetings, depending upon urgency.
- To liaise with all related departments, confirm reservations, process engineering requests and maintain cleanliness.
- To understand all current activities & promotions within the Spa & Hotel.
- Maintain daily operations, including opening, operating and closing procedures.
- Participate in any scheduled training programs and attend the internal spa meetings.
- Record in appropriate logbook any guest requests, complaints or engineering requests.
- University Diploma or Degree
- Previous experience working within guest service
- Knowledge of treatments and Premier Day Spa system
- Verbal / Written English, Russian, Azeri fluent
- Computer skills
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Flexible working hours
- Win-win attitude
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
until July 15, 2019
Please indicate the name of the position “SPA Supervisor” you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.