Vacancy for Fundraising Volunteer in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 04.03.2019
We are looking for a motivated fundraiser volunter to join our team in Brussels.
Candidates should be strongly committed to working for human rights and equality for Roma people.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in developing funding proposals and budget (either through paid jobs, volunteering or from studies on fundraising)
- Very good communication skills (writing and spoken), including a high standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative while at the same time being able to work well within a small multicultural team
- Strong planning and organisational skills and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good IT skills (ability to use computer-based tools including electronic mail, and word processing)
- Experience of working in an NGO
- Very good written and spoken French and/or Dutch (other languages would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Romani language
- Knowledge of Roma issues, Roma related or anti-discrimination policies and/or experience of working with Roma communities or disadvantaged groups
With support from the Executive Director, the volunteer will:
- Assist in writing and preparing all material needed for project proposals, including the budget
- Carry out donor and funding research whose criteria match ERIO’s aims and activities
- Build on the development of fundraising databases and other related tasks
How to apply:
Please fill in the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Fundraising volunteer” in the subject heading. Do not attach a CV or any additional documents since they will not be considered.