Vacancy for LEX Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 04.03.2019
- Review all relevant corporate documents (charter, resolutions, etc.), policies and procedures, including internal corporate documentation of company branches and representative offices;
- Update agreements, including both template agreements and specially drafted contracts in all fields, as well as review of BAT partners’ agreements;
- Drafting documentation for HR Administration;
- EHS related company documentation/actions required legally;
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Standards of Business Conduct, Gift Policy, Confidentiality Policy, Statement of Delegated Authorities and other policies/procedures administered by Legal;
- Support in litigation management in courts, in other state bodies and organizations for consideration of legal issues;
- Support in management of external legal consultants;
- Provide legal support to all functions within the organization;
- Ensure maintenance of information databases administered by legal;
- Assist in organizational, clerical and technical sides of all LEX department related issues;
- Provide full coordination and deal with technical/clerical/organization part of the activities performed by LEX department in Azerbaijan;
- Follow up/monitor IMP and local legislation compliance;
- Prepare, coordinate and facilitate the production of local and adaptation of global communication or/and campaign materials (like ‘Newsletters, Staff Briefings, Business Connections, Smoking and Health and others.)
- University degree in law;
- Experience in legal practice, experience from FMCG sector, pharmacy and oil industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of current tobacco related legislation of Azerbaijan, specifically civil law, administrative law, labor code, tax code, etc.;
- Fluency in English, Russian, Azeri, both written legal and business communication skills;
- PC literacy (advanced knowledge of MS Office full package);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain efficient relationship;
- Strong analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
Our benefits package:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Awards for excellent work result.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.