Vacancy for Strategic Planning and Research Executive in Baku, Azerbaijan /Tbilisi, GeorgiaJobs 28.03.2019
Function: Marketing & Sales
We are looking for a Strategic Planning and Research Executive to join our team and to fulfil the Marketing Research and Information function within the company by conducting consumer and trade research projects and to provide related tactical and strategic advice and guidance to the Management Team on market dynamics to support business decision-making.
- Manage, implement, control, analyze, interpret and report consumer and trade research projects following related guidelines, within time and budget.
- Ensure that all relevant marketing information is available to meet company business needs and that this is effectively integrated into the management information system and communicated to the Management Team.
- Analyze and report on the outcomes of all key marketing decisions based on consumer and trade research in quantifiable business performance terms.
- Prepare short and long term marketing forecasts and competitive business scenarios based on comprehensive and high quality marketing information.
- Maintain appropriate marketing information systems in line with the British American Tobacco Common Platforms.
- Ensure that consumer behavior indicators and key trade performance indicators are effectively analyzed and regularly reported to the Management Team.
- Maintain a competitor analysis network and supporting information system to enable scenario modelling.
If you have:
- Higher education;
- Fluent English language ability;
- Knowledge of market research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Highly IT literate and versed in specialist statistical analytical packages;
- Proficiency in advanced statistical and forecasting techniques;
- Experience in managing a research/information budget and in selecting and managing external suppliers (research, IT and analysis agencies);
- In depth understanding of consumer and trade research data sources, i.e. strengths and limitations;
- Experience of interpreting marketing information data and presenting conclusions to senior management;
- Effective communication and influencing skills;
- Capability to manage logistics and resources of simultaneous projects;
- High level of attention to detail, thorough analytical skills, rational decision making, objectivity, creativity and good negotiation capacity;
- Strong interpersonal skills and being a ‘team player’
...we are looking forward to your application!
- Competitive salary and annual bonus;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Professional team and opportunities for development;
- Other benefits as per corporate policies.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.