Vacancy for Housekeeping Attendant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 03.05.2019
Position: Housekeeping Attendant
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1095, Baku, Azerbaijan
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
- Cleans and supplies of rooms and public areas of Hotel according to procedures.
- Prepares rooms that are blocked for occupancy, prioritizing as instructed.
- Does turndown service, observing established procedures and standards.
- Immediately reports loss or damage of linen, furniture, fixture or equipment to concerned areas for action. Follows through on action, as may be needed.
- Transfers furniture and fixture when and where needed.
- Cleans floors in public areas as assigned, and in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Per established cleaning schedules, implements carpet and furniture shampooing using appropriate chemicals and cleaning agents; closely adheres to proper chemical handling procedures at all times.
- Washes windows, walls, ceilings, beams and moulding, properly observing procedures and standards for both cleanliness and safety.
- Cleans lobby, stairways and corridors, including elevators, ashtrays, furniture, carpeting and light fixtures in accordance with set schedules, instructions and/or need.
- Installs rollaway beds, baby cots, bed boards and other extra items required by the guests, in manner reflecting the Hotel standards.
- Immediately reports and turns over found articles to Housekeeping Office in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs other duties as may be required by management from time to time.
- At least 2 years previous Housekeeping experience in Hotel is an asset
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position
- Must be able to multi-task
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Communication skills in English and Russian languages is an advantage
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title” Housekeeping attendant” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is May 25, 2019.