Vacancy for Parent Relations and Engagement Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 06.05.2019
Specialist, Parent Relations and Engagement
Under the direct supervision of Parent Relations and Engagement Manager, Parent Relations and Engagement Specialist plans and assists in the preparation, implementation and administration of parent involvement activities and coordinates various parent relations programs, projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate parents and students information database and registration;
- Assist in organizing regular parent-teacher meetings;
- Ensure parents get familiarized with students‘online academic records in a timely manner;
- Serve as a resource person for any inquiries from parents. Communicate accordingly all questions and concerns to the supervisor in a timely manner;
- Develop and manage quarterly school newsletters for parents;
- Engage parents in various activities and community events organized in school;
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master's Degree in education, education policy, communications, social services, administration, or a related field;
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the related field;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with individuals and groups including international audience;
- Must be proficient with technology (MS Office Suite and advanced Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Must be able to work in teams and independently;
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and ability to deal with multiple projects are desirable;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English languages.