Vacancy for Steward Team leader in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.05.2019
Position: Steward Team leader
Employer: Dinamo Hotel Baku LLC
Address: 32 Zarifa Aliyeva AZ1095, Baku, Azerbaijan
About Dinamo Hotel:
Ideally located in the heart of Baku, making it perfect location for exploring one of the most vibrant cities of the region. Dinamo Hotel Baku, inspired by the unique sports heritage of the location that was once the arena for athletes, features 28 bright and breezy rooms and studios with art ceilings and extra-large windows. Dining options, such as Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar with Show-kitchen, Private Dining Room and Health Restaurant allow guests to celebrate a wide selection of international cuisine. A stunning and spacious outdoor terrace offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the lively environment while indulging in the exquisite food and drinks selection. The Spa is a luxury health club equipped with Fitness Center and swimming pool, also offers a selection of exclusive signature treatments and beauty services.
- Supervise the function of all stewarding department employees.
- Initiate and schedule preventive maintenance work and coordinates process with Engineering.
- To ensure that all kitchen areas are cleaned and maintained up to the required sanitation and hygiene standard.
- To ensure all filters, hoods and kitchen floors are cleaned to the required standards at regular intervals.
- To minimize cost through breakage control, loss prevention and economical supplies and chemical use.
- To ensure the safe and correct use of stewarding equipment, such as dishwashing and pot washing machines, glass washing machines, silver burnishing machine, and other stewarding equipment and machinery.
- Carry out duties as assigned, also refer to cleaning schedules and perform the necessary duties.
- Check equipment daily to ensure they are in good working condition and promptly report any defects.
- Assist in the set up and break down of service areas for all special functions
- Cleans stoves, ovens, grills, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
- Washes utensils, such as pots, pans, and trays by hand using cleaning detergents. Washes dishware, glasses, and cutlery by hand or machine. Occasionally polishes utensils. Drains dries and stacks items after washing.
- Understand and practice the principles of environmental stewardship throughout the hotels.
- Any other reasonable requests made by Management.
- Minimum 3years experience in five-star Hotel on the same position
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title” Steward Team leader” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
The deadline for application is May 25, 2019.