Vacancy for ISF Communication Officer in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 09.05.2019
Brussels, 8 May 2019 - ISF is looking for a highly-motivated communication officer with a passion and understanding of the international sport movement.
The International School Sport Federation (ISF) is an international non-profit sport organisation recognised by the International Olympic Committee which promotes the values and interests of Education through Sport.
Our events, the Gymnasiade (ISF School Summer/Winter Games) and the World Schools Championships, aim to promote among young people: mutual understanding, volunteering empowerment, peace, non-discrimination, healthy lifestyle, social inclusion, and gender equality. We pride ourselves in supporting the educational empowerment of the youth into citizens of the world. ISF pursues these goals independently and free from political, religious and racial bias.
Permanent full-time position - ISF Communication Officer
Competences and Skills:
- Native English speaker both written and oral, additional languages are an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the International Sport movement and key stakeholders Important knowledge of the international sport and political system
- A communication professional with an extensive media network in the field of Sports and beyond
- Experience in leading projects and driving reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Background in communication or sport media
- Ability to meet deadline and work well in a team
- Creative and resourceful mindset with a proactive attitude
Under the supervision of the ISF Communication/Marketing Director:
- Strengthening and developing the ISF brand and events positioning
- Coordination and management of all ISF communication channels including our social media, website, magazine and newsletter
- Coordinate the ISF communication channels sensibly with an emphasis on building strong and trust-worthy relationship with our audience while promoting school sport, sport, education, tolerance, peace, gender equality, inclusion.
- Coordinate the ISF community manager tasks and monitor the development of ISF social media channels.
- Supervise the ISF webmaster in monitoring the development of ISF website.
- Support the work of the ISF TV advisor to implement and develop the ISF broadcasting strategy.
- Strengthening and developing the ISF media/press partnerships
- Providing guidance and support to ISF members on communications matters
- Ensuring the promotion of ISF members
- Preparation of communication reports for ISF internal/external meetings
If this job advertisement sounds like you, feel free to send your CV and motivational letter before June 10 2019 to: email@example.com