Vacancy for Adjunct Instructor of Data and Computing skills in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.05.2019
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR OF DATA AND COMPUTING SKILLS
The General Education Program at ADA University invites candidates of professional and scholarly accomplishment to apply for the Adjunct Instructor position in Data and Computing Skills for its bachelor program. We are seeking dynamic and energetic scholars who have a desire to work collaboratively in an international environment.
- Commitment to teaching and mentoring undergraduate students;
- Designing courses, developing syllabi and instructional materials to ensure compliance with General Education curriculum requirements and guidelines;
- Providing quality instruction including stimulating analytical and critical thinking;
- Providing meaningful and timely feedback on student assignments;
- MS in Computer Science & Engineering or MBA degree or other related fields with a specific emphasis on Computer Skills and Data from an accredited institution;
- Experience designing and teaching Computer Skills and Data course in the degree program;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least 2 years of teaching experience at an accredited institution;
- Strong commitment to serving university and society;
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position and availability, (2) a current resume, and, (3) the names, email and mailing addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is June 7, 2019. Appointments begin August 20, 2019. ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az.