Vacancy for Head of Reward and People Analytics in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.05.2019
“Head of Reward and People Analytics” will:
- Lead a small team of reward and people analytics practitioners
- Develop and execute a Reward and Retention Strategy for the business – of crucial importance will be the interface with Org and Talent Development team to connect the future Performance Management process with pay review.
- Embed People Analytics as a key enabler for decisions affecting the firm’s Human Capital
- Implement outcomes of job evaluation exercise, including job levels
- Develop and roll out an annual pay review process
- Articulate a proposal on variable pay.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree in a relevant field of study and HR functional accreditation (e.g. CIPD, Reward Qualification, etc.) MBA advantageous but not mandatory
- Proven track record of prior team leadership and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Language skills:
- Azeri (fluent);
- English (Advanced);
- Software skills: MS Office
Send you CV via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SOCAR-AQS LLC is an equal opportunity employer.