Vacancy for Data Analyst in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 16.11.2019
Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan, Accreditation and Nostrification Bureau is looking for a “DATA ANALYST”
- Master’s degree in Education Management, knowledge in Statistics;
- Experience using analytical tools like SPSS, R and Python. Knowledge of others- SAS, WPS, SQL would be advantageous;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy;
- Highly collaborative with team members and able to learn quicklyı
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills;
- Obtain, collect and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide regular reports to the management for further policy recommendation;
- Regular update of methodology on data analysis;
- Regular analysis of the relevant data from various resources including reports of the internation organizations educational institutions (web of science, internation donors reports: EU, UNESCO etc.)
- Ability and willingness to undertake other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs via e-mail to email@example.com indicating “Data Analyst” in the subject line.