Vacancy for Front-end Web Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 20.11.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Front-end Web Developer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
Front-end web developer responsibilities include building the modern responsive web applications from concept all the way to completion using modern technologies and best practices in software engineering. The front-end web developer works hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new technologies and trends in web development. The candidate must have a love for building solutions with clean modern interfaces and a great user experiences, while also having a passion for solving engineering complexities around performance and optimization that go with building modern web applications.
Key Result Areas
- Work hand in hand with design team to build web applications according to the design specifications
- Build functional web application by employing modern best practices and technologies
- Work closely with back-end developers to understand and consume APIs
- Invests time in writing unit, integration tests, and functional tests
- Pushes the team towards delivering impact by challenging ideas and opinions that promote inefficiency
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of modern web development architectures, patterns and tools
- Strong of programming paradigms such as object-oriented programming and functional programming
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-to-end automation tests using modern techniques
- Good understanding of Agile ways of working
- Previous experience working in cross-functional Agile teams is preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- Believes in culture of transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside of his/her knowledge skillset
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 06, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Front-end Web Developer ) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.