Vacancy for Business Development Manager – Zeta Group in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.11.2019
- To generate new concepts and ideas, as well as finding new business opportunities
- To be acquainted with the market place and the competitors of the company
- To work with the marketing and sales department and make efforts at identifying new clients, reviewing contracts, and crafting potentials
- To ensure and facilitate the growth of the company
- To carry out strategic planning for the company’s future development, and looking for ways of expanding the company’s horizon
- To be responsible for developing the new business pipeline coming in to the company
- To set up and manage alliances and relationships with various third-party companies
- To perform analytical preparation for opportunities for potential growth for the management
- To create plan for employee training, motivating them for optimum performance in the duties
- To generate new contacts and sales leads for the company
- To acquire knowledge of the outside market and competitors of the company
- To leverage on various expertise in the company, including every intellectual property and existing technologies to expand the company’s influence; bringing into the market new products; services and business
- To identify sales leads and pitch offers to customers
- To maintain a good relationship with clients and new contacts
- To follow up of new and potential business opportunities
- To write specifications and proposals
- To organize training and workshop programs
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Relations, Economics
- 3-4 years minimum related experience
- Proficiency in English, Russian and Azerbaijani
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Organizational skills required.
- Proficient computer skills.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to cv.zeta@az until November 30th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Business Development Manager” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.