Vacancy for CRM Campaign Manager in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.11.2019
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is actively looking for candidates that will fulfill the role of CRM Campaign manager. We invite experienced candidates who seek personal and professional development in the field of Customer relation s management, conduct analysis of the client base and increase sales to apply for this position.
- Planning activities to increase loyalty and reduce the outflow of customers of the Bank;
- Development of CRM strategies, policies and standards for customer relationship management and customer analytics, implementation of best practices;
- Ensuring the formation of target customer segments, customer behavior analytics, development of strategies, planning and conducting CRM campaigns;
- Evaluation of campaign performance;
- Participation in the optimization of business processes for the implementation of CRM campaigns;
- Creation of a long-term development plan for CRM.
What will you gain by joining the team:
- Competent salary;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Close support of the Bank in training and development;
- Sustainable career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate for us:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in the CRM business as a campaign manager;
- Has a knowledge in the principles of CRM in a banking or telecom spheres (using mathematical statistics), methods and channels of sales;
- Has skills in project activities, descriptions of target processes, development of tasks
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
- Has experience (as a user or manager) in using the systems and tools necessary for working with CRM marketing, including CRM systems (Salesforce / SalesLogic / Siebel or others), Marketing automation (Watson / SAS Marketing Automation or another), BI reporting (Qlikview / PowerBi or others), Web analytics (Google Analytics / Yandex Metrics), omnichannel campaign management systems (sms / messengers / emails / outbound call center / inbound call center), big data analytics (MySQL / SQL / R / Python / SAS or other)
If you are the ideal candidate that we are looking for, send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 05, 2019 (please indicate the name of position as " CRM Campaign manager " in the subject line)