Vacancy for DevOps Lead in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 16.10.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking DevOps Lead for its Digital Innovation Factory.
The DevOps Lead would need to be an experienced technology leader with a proven record of implementing DevOps pipeline and leading the establishment of a DevOps culture. Further, the candidate would need to demonstrate an ability to collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to plan, implement and scale DevOps practices within the organization.
Key Result Areas
- Establishing a culture of engineering excellence, while maintaining a focus on security and operational excellence
- Leads the setup and implementation of DevOps pipeline
- Implement and scale the DevOps operating model at the digital factory
- Establish and monitor the technology KPIs, ensuring high compliance
- Create an environment where accountability is expected and valued
- Develop positive relationships within the organization; sought out as an expert
- Be very data driven and be able to drive analytics insights to make decision
- Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes, Agile behavior and ensuring people follow suit
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred
- At least 4 years of experience – at least 2 years in a technology leadership role
- Has experience managing large-scale DevOps pipeline for sizeable organizations (e.g. banks)
- Hands on experience with API driven development, Microservices patterns, Containers, immutable infrastructure, blue green deploys (e.g. Apigee, Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Preferably Scrum certified
- High familiarity with cyber security standards and implementation (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL/Key-value/document databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J, Redis, Memcache)
- Deep comprehension of cloud infrastructure (public, private and hybrid) and how to leverage it in a complex, enterprise environment (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift)
- Strong programming knowledge in modern programming languages/ frameworks (e.g. Node.JS, ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS, Vue.js, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, C, C++, Python, Java Spring, Swift, Kotlin)
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until November 20, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (DevOps Lead) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.