Vacancy for Accounts Payable Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 17.10.2019
- Posting daily accounting transactions in company’s ERP system (invoices, payment orders etc.);
- Preparation of payment orders in e-banking system;
- Responsible for accurate archiving of financial documentation (hardcopy and electronic);
- Communication with vendors and staff regarding the payment status and other inquiries;
- Executing other daily accounting tasks as required by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Taxation, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics;
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani. Intermediate command of English;
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to details, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Accuracy, and the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Experience with ERP systems would be an advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is October 31, 2019.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az