Vacancy for Junior Reporter in Brussels, BelgiumJobs 17.10.2019
The Brussels Times is looking for a junior reporter to join our team in Brussels as part of an expanding team.
We also publish The Brussels Times Magazine, which focuses on two notable components of Brussels, namely its role as the political capital of Europe as well as an international centre for contemporary art.
Profile & Requirements
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU;
- Journalism, Communications or English Degree;
- Strong research, editing, writing and proofreading skills;
- A keen interest in Belgian national news;
- Fluent English and French, Dutch is a plus;
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Research and sourcing for short articles for the Brussels Times website.
- Assist on photo sourcing/production tasks
- Weekend Coverage
- Social media
- General editorial tasks
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org