Vacancy for PR and Marketing Manager at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph CollectionJobs 19.10.2019
POSITION: PR and Marketing Manager at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Intourist Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdagh Mountain Resort, Dinamo and boulevard Hotels in Baku and etc.
- Researching and analyzing commercial, property, advertising, pricing and etc. elements of the area in which the company operates;
- Realizing the selection and processing of sales channels of the product
- Organizing advertisement and PR campaigns in order to formation and supporting the company’s image
- Coordinating and delivering all agreed marketing and PR strategies and monitor on-going marketing and PR campaigns performance and reporting as directed by the Line Manager;
- Investigate requests and orders coming from guests and market awareness (new trends, new products, new technologies)
- Establishing contacts with the media as well as public and negotiating
- Developing and implementing promotional activity, collateral and in-house merchandising as well as maintaining the hotel's media library to include video, film and press coverage archives;
- Promote the hotel's marketing activities to the media covering all food and beverage, rooms and event promotions;
- Support all internal communication activities including, but not limited to, regional and area updates, press release writing, newsletters and drafting speeches for company executives and assisting with senior management interviews with relevant preparation material;
- Promote and support all marketing and PR activities including special events, sponsorship opportunities, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections;
- Support the department with media relations involving tracking social media, updating press kits, archiving news releases and press coverage, maintaining media databases, coordinating interviews, and ensuring relevant administrative duties are completed in advance of media visits;
- Organize and manage familiarization trips for media professionals and entertain local media where appropriate;
- Assist with and, where required, lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration approvals are completed and confirmed;
- Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing and PR content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimizing an effective online presence in line with regional strategy;
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues and etc.
- A degree or qualification in PR & Marketing or in a similar discipline
- At least 3-4 years previous Marketing and/or Press Relations experience in a similar environment
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and PR disciplines, plans and strategies
- Excellent command of the Azerbaijani, English and Russian language is essential, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, project and time management
- Awareness of Photoshop and CorelDraw programs
- Creatively minded and has a desire to work in marketing and/or PR for the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgment and decision making skills
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanor, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and ability to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work and achieving results and successful outcomes
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com until October 31st, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “PR and Marketing Manager” in the subject line of the email. CVs without position name indication in subject will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.