Vacancy for Senior Legal Specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 27.09.2019
With its experienced and competent staff, “PMD Projects” LLC carries out the design and construction of residential buildings, hotels, agricultural facilities, as well as repair and restoration of various business units located in various regions of Azerbaijan.
We are currently looking for a Senior legal specialist.
- Monitoring of current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, study of changes in the legislation, conducting research on this issue, providing relevant information to the relevant officials.
- Examination of company regulations, internal regulations and verification of the compliance with legislation.
- Preparation for checking and signing of documents submitted by the legal department or directly submitted by the head.
- Compilation of new contracts, agreements and other legal documents in accordance with legislation.
- Participation in negotiations, debates and discussion on legal issues related to preparation of contracts and documents on projects.
- Participation in negotiations on disputes arising out of execution of legal documents.
- Protection of company’s rights and interests in relations with partners (participation in negotiation process, explanation of requirements).
- Providing a legal opinion on the execution and termination of the contract.
- Ensure that legal documents are prepared in accordance with the internal regulations.
- Performing other similar tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Work experience: At least 5 years in Corporate Law, 2 years of experience in construction.
- Computer Skills: MS Office.
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, English – intermediate.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.